By using Savannah Thompson and Thompson gas line repair and installation services you can greatly reduce the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning. Carbon monoxide is a potentially harmful by-product of using natural gas. If you are exposed to carbon monoxide and inhale too much of it, the results can be fatal. Unfortunately, carbon monoxide is completely odorless and colorless, making it virtually impossible to detect on your own. Have one of our licensed plumbers assist you with choosing and installing carbon monoxide detectors and with the general maintenance of your gas lines, furnaces, vents and flues. Never heat your house with your oven and never sleep in a room without proper venting.
Call (912) 236-3333 today if you have any issues with your existing gas service or need a new line installed. We are fully licensed technicians and insured tradespeople from Savannah, GA and we deliver peace of mind with a smile.